Terms & Conditions
By accessing this website, you are acknowledging and agreeing to abide by our terms and conditions without reservation. We reserve the right to revaluate or revise these terms and conditions at our sole discretion, with no prior notice. All purchases made through this website's services are subject to the Online Shopping Terms and Conditions stated herein. Dhurrie World is the owner and operator of this website. The domain name www.dhurrieworld.com, which represents the website, is registered under the ownership of Dhurrie World, a proprietorship organization. The registered office of Dhurrie World is located at 186-D, Ramgali No. 2, Rajapark, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302004, India.
Product Visual Discrepancies
We are committed to creating our products with utmost precision and quality. Please note that the visual representation of our products on the website may vary slightly due to differences in computer screens, including variations in colors, shades, textures, sizes, and appearances, among others. If a customer wishes to see photographs of products not featured on the website, they can make a request via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dhurrie World holds all social media content posted on platforms such as Google Plus, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and Instagram are protected under applicable copyright laws.
- Any instances of plagiarism will be dealt with according to the jurisdiction of the Supreme Court of India. The prices of our premium quality carpets are clearly stated on our website, and we will confirm your order by contacting you via email.
- Please note that our website may contain links to third-party sites for your convenience. However, we do not assume any responsibility or liability for the content posted on these third-party websites.
- You shall not upload, show, host, alter, circulate, transfer, inform, list or share unrightfully any piece of information that:
(a) is a property of someone other than you.
(b) is unacceptably damaging, troublesome, improper, offensive, lewd, paedophilic, slanderous, intrusive of one's privacy, detestable, or culturally, nationally disagreeable, weary, connecting or boosting money betting or laundering and illegitimate activity of all nature.
(c) hurting minors.
(d) encroaching patents, trademarks, copyrights and other exclusive rights.
(e) violation of any law for the time being in force.
(f) misinforming recipients and communicating information that is totally attacking or foreboding in nature.
(g) personate another individual.
(h) comprising software virus or any other computer code, files or programs premeditated to disturb, abolish or bound the function of any computer resource.
(i) intimidating the harmony, honor, shield, safety or sovereignty of India, welcoming associations with states overseas, provocation to any crime, preventing investigation of any offense or is belittling any other country.
(j) You shall not craft obligation for us or be the reason behind our failure (entirely or partially) of the services of ISPs or other suppliers.
Credit/Debit Card Information:
- You understand, approve and confirm the accuracy of credit/debit card details provided by you for using our services on our website. It is important that the credit card you use is your own and contains accurate and valid details. The information you provide will neither be used or shared by us with any third party unless cases where it is necessary for fraud prevention in accordance with legal guidelines or court orders. We cannot be held liable for any instances of credit card fraud. You bear the responsibility for any potential credit card fraud, and the burden of proving any wrongdoing rests solely upon you.
- The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the website are owned by us. Any use of these marks for any purpose is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from us or the respective third party. All information, content, and software programs on our website are protected by copyright. Users are not permitted to modify, reproduce, distribute, display, transmit, sell, license, or create derivative works based on any content from our website for commercial or public purposes.
- In the event of any legal dispute arising between the company and the customer over the course of individual use of the website, including matters of interpretation, execution, or alleged breach of any provision in this agreement, including the privacy policies and referenced documents, the dispute shall be referred to a sole arbitrator who will be an neutral and independent third party appointed by the Company. The arbitration proceedings will take place in Jaipur, and the arbitration proceedings will be governed by The Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. The proceedings will be conducted in the English language.